I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Amanda is feeling better

Check out that dirty face, she wore her dinner, but the point is, she ate all of it, still all soft foods, but some more vegetables and proteins added.
Last night she was gifting us with her sweet giggle, proof the illness has left her, no fever for over 24 hours, PTL! Now if she would sleep all night, I would be very happy. She did in Estonia, so it is just a matter of time, meanwhile, I sure am tired...she feels great. LOL

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

HORRAY for Amanda!!!!!!!!!
Praying fever stays away and she starts sleeping through the night for you.

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once