I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stage one of the Pre-school screening process complete

I took all three girls to Child Find today, I honestly do not have a babysitter for my children, no family or friends to watch them. My friends all have FT jobs, at least those who would watch them, so do my sons. So we always go as a huge group.

We sure get a lot of attention when we go places. Inevitably I am asked if the girls are my grandchildren, makes me feel like I am 60, actually, it makes me feel really bad, but that is vanity speaking, isn't it? I still cannot believe the woman looking back at me from the mirror is me, I do not recognize her.Anyway, back to topic, I always tell them the girls are my daughters, then they ask if they are adopted, I say yes, two of them are, the oldest is homegrown. I like the looks on their faces, shame on them for assuming huh?


The ladies at Child Find are very sweet, funny there is not one man working there. Kara went to Child Find in April and again in June, they were all amazed at how much she has grown, we are too. They thought Amanda was just precious, and of course we do too. We turned in her paperwork and she has another appointment for the official evaluation at the end of November.

Meghan went through the office closing doors...I am telling you, this week is not a good one for her. I don't know why, but she is being a peel.

No comments:

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once