I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Monday, December 8, 2008

Now she LIKES the bathtub?

I heard pounding in the bathroom and ran in there, Amanda was standing by the bathtub wanting to get in the tub, so put her in the empty bathtub and let her play. You can see what she does in the video, she was trying very hard to tell me something, you can see her, I imagined she was asking to take a bath, it was the quirkiest thing.

She sure is a funny little girl, and you can really tell she feels better. Check out her silly video. Oh, and yes, our bathtub is OLD, original to the house ...it is pretty ugly. LOL




6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I absolutely love the picture at the top of this post. It is adorable.

Well mom did you finally give her the bath she was dying so much for?

She is such a happy cutie.

WheresMyAngels said...

How cute, and so sweet! Glad she is happy with it now.

Jules said...

She is so cute!!! I love those happy feet kicking away in the tub, too. :)

Mandy said...

too cute :)
She sure wanted something! So, does she like the water now?

Valda said...

LOVE the first picture! She looks like she is having such fun in the tub!

Mama Ziggy's Happenings said...

LOVE the video, and her starry eyes. How is she doing????

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once