I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Couple of pictures

Good news, Amanda is less yellow, we are making sure to cover all the colors in food to balance her out. LOL It is sticking around her nose though, weird! Click on her picture, the glints in her eyes are shaped like stars! I think we can say that Amanda is 100% starry-eyed.
She woke up yesterday and it looked like we curled her bangs, she sleeps with her head between her feet and it probably pushed them up when she was sleeping.
She has a slight cold, all of the women in the house have a cold. It does not seem to bother Amanda, she is her usual self.

10 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

She is so cute.
That is so cute about the glint in her eyes looking like stars.

Rachel said...

Adorable pictures

carol said...

Kris,
Amanda looks good. She looks to me like her cheeks are a bit fuller. Poor thing to have a orange nose.My son turned orange when he was a baby as all he liked was sweet potatoes and squash. lol
Hope all of you girls get feeling better.
Merry Christmas
carol n

Jaimie said...

how cute! Love the stars :)


Jaimie (RR)

Alice said...

Kris,
Are her cheeks getting chubby? She is even more adorable!

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog in a little while, but oh my goodness, the difference in Amanda! She looks... healthier, happier, just stunning! What beautiful eyes, hair, and smile she has! I am so glad she did ok with her dental treatment. We decided to do a filling without sedation (thought it would be ok) and Oh my gosh, what a mistake! The cavity was bigger than expected and my daughter was in pain and panicked. I felt like the worst mom in the world. As tough as sedation is (and I am scared like you), we will be doing it next time for sure. Anyway, just wanted to let you know what a precious little girl Amanda is! (of course, you know that already :)

Kelly S
RR

WheresMyAngels said...

That is exactly what Mercede looked like when she was that age and a little older. She had the orange skin so bad, a medical student thought she had liver failure. Until our doctor said her eye's weren't orange.

Just a FYI sometimes that sleeping with the head between the feet is because of sleep apnea. That is how my Cheyenne will still sleep.

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh I just now saw the stars!

Shea said...

She gets cuter each day!!! My daughter was yellow like that too. I called her my little buttercup lol.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that Amanda is better now after the dental work. Your girls are all so beautiful. Hope the nasty cold has left the premises.

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once