I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We have such great news

Our sweetie Amanda is beginning to walk holding our hands! It is a funny walk, and on her toes, but it is SO stinking cute to witness, She is so proud of herself, she just beams. I will try to get a video of her walking this weekend.

God is answering our prayers!

We humbly ask that you pray she gets approved for ALTCCS before her dental appointment next week, otherwise we have to cancel it until she has her supplemental insurance in place. The sad thing is; she will likely get approved without an MR rating (I know, I do not like them using MR either) because she is so terribly delayed. Since the school has not evaluated Amanda, she does not have the designation of cognitive delay, just speech and developmental delay, that's all...

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I am so happy that she is starting to walk... That is such an improvement... I know later you will wish she was not walking. lol

amyl4 said...

GO Amanda GO! I bet she looks so cute when she is toddling around!Can't wait to see the video.:)
Amy

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once