I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Monday, September 15, 2008

Pictures from today

Amanda loves to play outside, she is more animated, happier, content, and loves to sit in the sun. Though when she has had enough, she crawls to the shaded areas and plays there.
She has times when she is loving, playful, and sweet as can be.
She hates seeing the camera aimed at her, she turns her head
or covers her face, and these were done without flash.Kara was sick today, she woke up with a tummy issue, and was so
unhappy all day. Poor Kara, needless to say, I did not get pictures of her.
Isn't Amanda's hair getting cute?
Kara avoiding me, yesterday she was clingy and wanted to be cuddled most of the day,
I should have know she was getting sick. Amanda looking away from the camera, and
Meghan hamming it up, as usual. She used to duck the camera like Amanda does.
Amanda getting out of the sun, she is a smart cookie.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Poor baby...you can tell she doesnt feel good. Hope she feels better tomorrow.

Sandy

kristynewb said...

They are all so beautiful. I know Kara is even though I can only see her back this time. lol! I hope she feels better soon!

Amanda's hair IS getting very cute! It's so pretty how it frames her little face. I just commented yesterday that I will probably try to find someone to cut Dasha's like that to even it up, once it grows some. :)

Jules said...

Hope Kara feels better! Amanda and Meghan look so cute in the outdoor pics.

Rachel said...

Precious pictures of Amanda! I hope Kara feels well soon!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Look at that beautiful baby girl.
I love the way her hair is getting.

Hope Kara feels better soon.

amyl4 said...

Amanda is really getting cuter and cuter each day isn't she? I love her hair! Poor little Kara, I hope she feels better soon. Your Meghan looks so cute and yes her hair is very pretty too!:)
Amy

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once