I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Monday, October 1, 2007

Some progress made




I checked our bank account and CIS has cashed our check for the I-600A, that did not happen for a few weeks the first time. We also got our appointments for fingerprinting, but we don't need that done again, so we contacted CIS and they said it was a mistake and to disregard it.

The I-171H should be wired to Estonia very soon!
We are trying to get our pre-visit waived, please add your prayers to ours that Estonia will allow it. I know that with God's help, we will have our Amanda home by early summer next year!

No comments:

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once