I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Our three T21 princesses

Friday, October 26, 2007

Can you say DUH?

I can't believe it, I must be more distracted than I thought, I left the credit card charge slip out of my FBI paperwork for the fingerprints, so I had to send that today. This will delay them a bit. How could I have done such a thing?!

Thankfully Gabe (Congresswoman Giffords' constituent liaison) is once again helping us expedite the prints, so it should not cause too much of a delay. Last time the FBI got the prints back to us in 8 days!

No comments:

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once