Jennifer at Elliot's Nest has awarded me the Premios Dardos blog award. This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag - eight other bloggers to do the same.
1) What are you wearing right now? Grey shorts, black tank, no shoes. It is warm here again.
2) What is your biggest fear? Losing one of my children to illness, especially after so many have been ill the past two weeks.
3) What was the name of your favorite pet? Gigi, a beautiful black cat who thought he was a dog.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? Amanda, when she went down for her nap.
5) What websites to you visit when you go online? Blogger, Care2 News, Mercola.com, Yahoo, Gymboree-Children's Place-Pumpkin Patch.
6) What was the last item you bought? Burt's Bees lip balm.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Back to Ukraine and Estonia.
8) If you could go to the Oscars, who would you want to sit next to? Clint Eastwood, I think he may actually talk to me.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Once, Farrah Fawcett, in HS.
10)What is/was your favorite thing about being pregnant? Least favorite? Feeling my babies move, having to go to the bathroom all the time.
11) What was the last movie you watched? Dante's Peak.
12) What is the luckiest thing that ever happened to you? Wow, there are so many, but I would say winning a dental makeover, my teeth were a mess.
13) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments or interruptions what would you do? --Read a good book, catch up on emails, watch Gone with the Wind without the family complaining about it.
14) Is there a major goal you have that you haven't yet achieved? Completing college.
15) Drinks are on the house!! Ha ha, water! I do not drink soda or alcohol.
16) What is something that those in blogland might not know about you? I have been in a movie and a few local commercials. Been in them, not starred, LOL.
17.) What is the best vacation you ever went on? Going to New Orleans on a road trip with my three youngest and hubby Mind you, I was having surgery, but I enjoyed driving all the way to LA from AZ.
I tag: Dawn Mandy Kristy Melonie Gayla Charissa Joy Meredith
Lovingly updated by
Arizona mom to eight