I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Monday, August 25, 2008

A picture for early AM

You can see that her thighs are getting a little fleshier, she is still pretty skinny though. Yes, she still has mosquito bits, she scratches those buggers like mad, and makes them bleed. I have to put the bug spray on her and then a soothing salve, summer is almost over, they should be going away soon.

Right after dinner, she will do anything to avoid a picture. I caught her looking right at me, just before she put her head down. Meghan used to do something similar, argh!


3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I am glad that she is slowly gaining weight.
She is still adorable!

liesel said...

she has grown so much! she also reminds me of ava, she is sooo cute!




liesel

LIN said...

She is a dainty little cutie and has such pretty hair. The way she plays is a lot like Logan.

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once