I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Monday, August 11, 2008

Bedtime

I just put a very tired but giggly Amanda to bed. Today was the first day of school and a little wacky.

I am always so tickled when Amanda makes overtures of affection, she is truly coming alive before my eyes, what a privilege to witness her transformation. Kara is still jealous of Amanda and vice versa, you should see the look of delight disappear from Amanda's face when Kara sits with us. Kara beams up at me and I kiss her and Amanda glares from the corners of her eyes. Oy Vey these girls. Time should take care of the green eyed monster, I HOPE.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I am so glad that Amanda is getting better at showing affection. Gotta love that green eyed monster... you sometimes get to see the funniest faces... but I do hope it goes away soon.

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once