I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Our three T21 princesses

Friday, July 18, 2008

Stroller woes

I really like this one, especially if it comes in pink, LOL Reviews were decent.

We are shopping for a duo umbrella type stroller. Now Tom and I both have My Points accounts, I have had mine nearly 10 years. Over the years I have redeemed $200 worth of points to get gift cards, with them I bought clothing from Macy's or Target for me and the kids. I have been saving my points for almost 2 years now, saving for a rainy day, as we can get diapers an such with the gift cards from Target, Walmart, etc. (If you want your own account, I can refer you if you would like, just send me your email address)

Tom redeemed $100 worth of points to get a duo stroller for Amanda and Kara from Target, well they are out of stock. Trouble is I want it so I can take walks with the girls over rough terrain, and most of the customer reviews for the ones I can afford say they do poorly for anything but smooth surfaces. Well that won't work. So I am going to have to redeem my points too because the only strollers I see that will work for what I want them for are jogging strollers and are much more expensive.

My question from blog readers is, what did you buy for side to side, and do you like it? I have to get ours at Target, so choices are limited, and we cannot go over $300, and even that is a lot right now.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Hope you find one soon hun. I did not use a side by side. I did the old fashion one in front of the other.

Charlotte said...

Girl ! I got mine @ Toys R US and it was like under $100, it is by the brand Jeep ! Go to my family blog for the 4th of July and you can see it !

Charlotte and crew
www.charlottes4angels.blogspot.com

WheresMyAngels said...

Yes, you will need the jogger type of stroller. It is funny that years ago for my girls I needed one to take them on walks on the gravel roads I lived on. All I could find was a 300 dollar bike/stroller dual that did not fold up. Thank goodness I had a van I could load it in, but I couldn't use it for shopping. I loved it for walks though. Back then, they didn't have alot to choose from.

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once