I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Thursday, May 29, 2008

An inspirational video

It is important to all of us who have children that with developmental delays for people to see that they are first and foremost CHILDREN.

This young man embodies that hope we all have for our children and I hope will help people see HIM and how special he is. He inspired me and brought happy and proud tears to my eyes.

2 comments:

junglemama said...

This is an amazing young man. Thanks for sharing.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I was so amazed when I saw him on tv. He made me cry when he gave his reason why he was auditioning... Inspriational young man.

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once