I am growing up so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amanda's age

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

God Doesn't Make Mistakes

For Amanda

Friday, April 25, 2008

Still time to enter the raffle!

Our Beautiful Amanda November 2007 (Christina peeking behind her)
Look at all that blond hair, I will finally have a child who shares my hair color! We will be addressing some mouth tone issues with sweetie Amanda too, look at that tongue! LOL

We have 7 people entered into our raffle so far, I was so excited to see 2 new entries this morning. I also got an entry in the mail, thanks Carol!

I don't know about you, but I adore raffles, I never miss a chance to buy a few tickets! Don't miss your chance; each $5 donation is equal to one raffle entry, so a $25 donation is worth 5 entries!

I am goofy, I admit, but I can't wait to see who wins!

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I can not wait to see a picture of your family with Amanda added....

My three little girls

My three little girls
Finally got all three to smile at once